The Dialogue Room is not just a club for managers – it is a forum for leaders to set the global business agenda.
The Dialogue Room is for senior managers, leaders and thinkers who have agreed to foster dialogue to advance humanity’s knowledge and to make businesses more efficient, global and inclusive.
Why is The Dialogue Room different?There are a myriad of clubs and events for business professionals, but the Dialogue Room is different – it is truly internationally focused. Great leaders think far beyond their own borders, so the focus of the content both online and at our events will have global relevance. Networking events will offer insightful debate, small panel discussions and introduce keynote speakers with audience participation and comments from Dialogue Room members. Events will be filmed and hosted online on The Dialogue Room website, reaching the international membership and being made available for those who cannot attend in person.
What are the benefits for joining?
- Exclusive member invitations to networking events, which could incorporate intimate Q&A sessions with business gurus, working lunches, learning sessions or global forums, seminars and breakfast meetings.
- Exclusive access to the members’ site – the website will take the form of a modern social portal for business professionals to communicate with one another, share ideas and even headhunt. The filmed event highlights will be enriched by additional material such as essays on the theme, links to relevant news stories and further video contributions.
- Exclusive access to research reports, webinars, essays, forums, news, business case studies, video interviews and additional social content on the issues facing leaders.
- Members set the agenda – they propose events on the topics they want to hear about, so content is tailored around the needs of the network.
- International networking facilitation – The Dialogue Room will help members set up private business meetings with colleagues, contacts and prospective clients across the world. Members can use the network to book conference space, meeting rooms and accommodation.
How to join?
The Dialogue Room has the ethos that people can contribute to the conversation with their thoughts and benefit from hearing others. No one should try to convince people of their views, but just present what they believe and allow others to make their own decisions in an informed way.
Members have to share that belief of an open and honest conversation – not a debate – in order to join. While The Dialogue Room benefits are exclusive, the membership process is inclusive and registration is absolutely free.
Members are chosen upon invitation, by other members or by personal initiative, but must be leaders or senior management in their respective organizations (companies, universities, associations, foundations, media and political bodies from all countries).
The club supports a different organization, the journal Dialogue among leaders and managers across the world, because we are sure that the forces behind this project – Duke Corporate Education and LID Publishing – share our values and we will be able to actively cooperate with each other in our common goals.
Find out more: visit www.thedialogueroom.com