Promotes, recognises and rewards female talent
Founded in 2003, Women in the City is a dynamic, highly respected, award-winning organisation that promotes, recognises and rewards female talent.
Women in the City’s Aims
- Empower, inspire and motivate professional businesswomen
- Acknowledge their success to date
- Celebrate their leadership skills
- Increase each woman’s impact and visibility in her organisation and sector
- Recognise the contribution made by women in a range of professions
- Demonstrate the value of continuous development
- Highlight the need to focus on talent pipeline and retention
- Recognise women’s contribution to the economy
- Build relationships with those who share its values and ambitions including a desire for international reach
Women in the City and its media partner Dialogue are delighted to bring you a selection of specially chosen content which focuses on the key issues and challenges encountered by business leaders and managers around the world.